Thursday, July 12, 2007

One of those


My first day in the university... I don't remember it.
My future as a doctor... I don't remember it.
My favorite movie... My favorite movies are:
The green mile, Bom yeoreum gaeul gyeoul geurigo bom (also known as Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter... and Spring), American History X, Jack, Patch Adams, Requiem for a Dream, A Clockwork Orange, Reservoir Dogs, Sleepers, La vita è bella (Life is beautiful), Madagascar, Click, Cast Away, Forrest Gump, The Butterfly Effect, Devil's Advocate.
I enjoyed with all these movies. They either makes me laugh, have a good time, or think and reflect, and some of them even makes me cry...
There are other movies that I don't put here, and other that I haven't seen yet, but I'd like to see them: Amelie, The Pianist, Fuga, Bily Elliot, A Beautiful Mind, Baraka...

1 comment:

Pablo Sanhueza said...

Jack is about a boy who has a problem: his body grows up fasther than his mind. So, when he is twelve, he has already an adult body, and he has to go to school and share with other twelve boys. When he graduates from the University, he has already an ancient body... His life is shorter than other people life: while people have much life ahead, he's dying, but his life has been full of love, happiness and beautiful things, and pain and suffering... The same of a normal person, but more intense, more concentrated: HE'S LIKE A FLEETING STAR BETWEEN THE OTHER COMMON STARS IN THE FIRMAMENT.